Company: Creative Exchange Agency
Industry: Advertising Agency, Entertainment, Fashion, Graphic Design/Art Direction, Internet/Online/New Media, Marketing, Photography, Public Relations, Sales/Advertising Sales
Benefits: Bonuses, Health
Job Duration: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY USA
Job Requirements: Artist Management Director (Fashion/Style/Design Department) + Director of Public Relations.
Contact: Mr. Steven Pranica
Apply here: mediabistro
- Development and implementation of strategic public relations, marketing and media programs. - Liaison between Fashion Consultants + Creative Directors and Media + Brands.
- Identify, cultivate and engage new business and revenue opportunities in the fashion, luxury and editorial arenas.
- Media outreach for Artist and Brand collaborations.
- Develop and oversee Artist/Brand consultancy opportunities worldwide.
- Proactively pursue sponsorship opportunities for artist and brand initiatives.
- Create, negotiate and administer marketing and communications budget and performance measurements.
- Advise on new artist acquisitions.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in public relations, branding and/or artist management.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically in a high paced environment.
Information on artists, clients and the company can be found at the Creative Exchange Agency website.
About the Company:
Creative Exchange Agency (CXA) is a premiere artist management, production and branding firm specializing in the representation of Artists (photographers and film directors), Fashion Consultants and Creative Directors marketed to the editorial, advertising, fine art, film, and emerging media arenas.
With offices in New York, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai, Creative Exchange Agency aligns artists and fashion/luxury brands and develops, implements and produces iconic advertising and marketing campaigns.