Here are some of the recent changes that were made at Gucci:
- Previously the Senior Executive Director of Special Events and Corporate Partnerships, Susan Chokachi has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications for Gucci America, a new post.
- Lila Staab, previously at Giorgio Armani, is Gucci's new director of worldwide entertainment industry relations.
- Alice Bon, another former Giorgio Armani-employee, is now the new director of worldwide product editorial, archive and public relations at Gucci.
- At Gucci Japan, Mina Nemichi has been picked as director of marketing and communications.
- In Italy, J.J. Martin has been appointed director of worldwide public relations, special events and promotions, to be starting on Monday.
- Jenny Galimberti is the new director of communications for the U.K. and for global brand partnerships
- Annalisa Dimonte has been chosen for the new role of worldwide relational marketing director.