Thursday, May 21, 2009

You're Invited! Fashion Group International Networking Event



I'm a huuuuuuge proponent of NETWORKING. Please let me be cliche' for a moment and say it's not what you know, it's who you know, especially when it comes to finding employment opportunities in the fashion biz. Out of the past six fashion and beauty jobs I have had-including my two current jobs-I was referred by one of my connections who knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody...get my drift?


THE POWER OF PERSONAL NETWORKING
A networking event presented by the FGI Membership Committee featuring.....

*Caroline Pieper-Vogt, Sr. Vice President of Marketing, Clarins USA, Inc.
*Tanya Pushkine, Vice President of Public Relations, Clarins Groupe USA

May 26, 2009
6:00pm
Location: Fashion Group Headquarters
8 West 40th Street
7th Floor
New York, NY 10018
It looks like this will be a great opp for all my beauty mavens judging from the lineup of guest speakers. I hope to see you there! Visit the FGI website to learn more the org and this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment