Thursday, January 22, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!- SCC named one of Top 50 Best Career Coach Blogs


Hello everyone! I have been all over the place this week, attending Inauguration events in Washington, DC....It was such an AMAZING experience! Look at me in front of the Capitol all bundled up...it was frrrreeeezing...but so worth it!
I was standing right in front of the reflection pool...and I didn't even have a ticket! Gotta get in where you fit in, right?!

There were crowds and crowds of people as far as the eye could see....
Now that I'm back to business-as-usual, I received GREAT news this morning! Style Career Connect has been named one of the TOP 50 BEST CAREER COACH BLOGS by University Reviews Online! Check out the article
here. I also recommend looking at some of the other blogs posted on the list. University Reviews Online is also great resource that allows you to search top online university reviews, ratings and rankings of accredited top online universities. There is a lot of valuable information out there for all of us seeking educational, career and networking opportunities. Special thanks to Kelly Sonara for featuring Style Career Connect on the list.

Thanks again for all of your support thus far! I'm so excited!
Nicole Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment