Monday, January 12, 2009

FREE Career Growth Webinar


Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend...Sorry I didn't do any blogging this weekend-I was SWAMPED working overtime for inventory at the store. I also started a new position today at my company! Now, I'll be buying dresses and outerwear and I'm oh-so-excited!

Now that I've shared my great news, I have great news for you too! You're invited to a FREE Career Growth Webinar compliments of Monster.com. The course will be held Wednesday, January 21st from 2-3pm.


I'm really excited about this course because it focuses on the single aspect I find most important in developing a style career-having a mentor. My success today relies very heavily on the people I reached out to when I was a hungry fashion student and intern. The fickle world of fashion/beauty/retail is SOOO small. Having a mentor has definitely helped me to find focus and build my network.

Here's a little bit of info on the free Career Growth Webinar hosted by Kim Wise, the CEO of Mentor Resources for Monster:

Career Growth and Organizational Development
When individuals grow, so do companies. What is the number one way to grow your career or develop your organization? Mentoring can make the difference between success and mediocrity -- not only for individuals, but for organizations as well. How does mentoring transform a career and an organizational culture at the same time? Join us to find out.You’ll come away from this webinar with an understanding of how to choose a terrific mentor -- one who matches your learning style and development needs, as well as how organizations can build, energize and enhance their in-house programs and their bottom line.


In order to participate you must pre-register by clicking
here.

Enjoy the course! Let me know how you like it...send me your feedback!

ttyl,
Nicole Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment