Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I need new business cards....


It's that time of year when it seems as though my desire to focus on my career and network kicks into overdrive. The summer months are gone forcing me indoors where I create more time to be still, cozy up on the couch, and reflect on my life and career. There are lots of conferences coming up that I will be attending, thus, I've been researching business cards. The one's I have now I printed at home on my inkjet, and although they have served me well, I think it's time for an upgrade. Per the recommendation of my friend, Elton (http://www.eltonandersonblog.com/) , I came across a GREAT business card site, It Even Has a Watermark . I will admit, I'm not a fan of over-the-top business cards (especially those are odd shaped and don't fit inside my business card holder.) But this site may change my mind...... I need something GLAM as I rebrand myself as a fashion career expert/ career blogger/up-and-coming photographer /professional life lover.... I wonder if the Watermark whiz can fit all that in an 2"x3.5" space. We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment