Saturday, June 27, 2009

Introducing....GLAM GIGS!


RIP Style Career Connect....

I celebrated my birthday this week and I am undergoing a transformation. I've committed to getting more rest, spending more time with family and friends, and immersing myself into my new career. I've also decided to revamp my blog. The name change was soooo necessary. There are a few major reasons why. I love and greatly admire www.StyleCareers.com and "Style Career Connect" was too similar of a title. Also, it's just much too much of a mouthful. I wanted something short and sweet with a touch of pizazz....Something GLAM..... With that said, I introduce you to www.GlamGigs.com. (Oh yea, I bought a domain name too.) Doesn't it have a fresh ring to it?! I hope you like it as much as I do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment